Fall

Friday, December 12, 2008

Church Shower for Aiden!!!

Laura, Jessica, Rachel, ME, Karla and Shay (Mandy & Kristen were not in the picture)
Seven of my closest friends gave Aiden and myself a wonderful shower on Saturday. I feel so blessed to have such a sensational group of Godly women that are around me. I can't help but think about the time when my parents told me that we were moving to McKinney and how much I hated the idea. I had no clue that God had an even better plan for me than I had for myself. These women were a big part of that plan. Thank you so much for making this such a special day for me. I love ya'll!

The girls gave me a beautiful plaque and a blessing ring that everyone was able to write a few special words on. These are two things that I will cherish forever.

The food was to die for! Everything was delicious! The cupcakes with Aiden's initials on them were not only adorable but mouthwatering as well. The girls did such a wonderful job setting everything up. Thanks for all of your hard work ladies!


I opened so many gifts, it felt like a hundred. My niece Bella was a big help. She handed me each gift that way I didn't have to bend over and if you have ever been pregnant you know that is a huge task by itself.) I had the best time after the shower going through everything all over again.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww Manda... I wish I could have been there! It looks like it went really well! Aiden will be here before you know it... Can't wait! :)

The Aune Family said...

I am so glad that the shower turned out great! I thought about you all day on Saturday. I am sorry that I was not there to celebrate Aiden and you. I can't wait to meet him. Aaron and you are going to be wonderful parents!

Mike Hawk said...

Check out my blog