Fall

Friday, October 22, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of a pesky fever!

Today we had family pictures taken. We haven't had picture taken in a all time. Aaron and I got up around 6:30 watching the weather worried that it was going to rain out our session. We left at 8:00 to drive to Waxachie for a 9:30 appointment. Dana spend an hour and half with us trying to take pictures. Aiden ran everywhere!! He wouldn't look at her for anything. We pulled out all the stops to get him to listen and smile...... but no. He was extremely fussy. I felt like all I did was apologize for his behavior. I could only hope that through all 200 pictures she took there was a few good ones....MAYBE. When we got home I was putting him down for a nap and he felt very hot so I took his temperature. He had a fever of 101.0. I felt like a terrible mom for not knowing he was sick. At least it explained for his bad behavior. It's not fun having a sick little boy.
You can look at the preview of our pics. from today at www.tinstarphoto.com/blog/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manda! The pictures look great! I love the last one of Aiden - he is such a handsome boy! No stress, friend - you are a wonderful momma with great pictures to use all over your home! :)